Wednesday 1 June 2016

Grime Lights - Inquisitrix Mejila Osu

A while ago I set out to convert Mistress Osu based upon a photo of Sigourney Weaver but wearing bespoke terminator armour similar to the old Rogue Trader inquisitors. Sadly the photos are terrible (and I'm not so happy with how her hair turned out), but I may revisit her before painting later.

I decided that she would be a minor psyker and a member of the Ordo Xenos (though in the Grime Lights narrative she won't be dealing with aliens) but aside from a propensity for appearing androgynous, I haven't really thought much about her background yet.




Oh, and apologies for the early post, but I am taking a day trip to the coast with the Runtherd to get out of the city for a while.

Спасибо за прочтение

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for saying so! :3

      Although I still think the hair needs to be looked at again! ^^

      Delete